Linggo, Mayo 5, 2013

Digital Photographer Philippines 7th Anniversary

I bought my first ever DSLR camera last April 9th. This is the camera that I really wanna have for a very long time. What I really wanted is a Nikon camera but then I settled for Canon since I wanna have it before our trip to Calaguas.

a.k.a. T3 Rebel

I have seen this post from Canon Digital Camera's timeline last May 2nd. Since I am just a beginner, joining a photography class is on my list.

Canon's Timeline Post

I asked my friend Shara to join with me and she said yes. ^^ We then planned to go early in the morning right after my work.

1 day before the event, I noticed that the photoskwela is just within the schedule of DPP's 7th Anniversary. Wth is DPP? I liked the page and here's what I have found.

DPP Magazine's Timeline Post

May 4th. I wasn't able to go to work early so my time-out should be at 9:00 am. But I filed an undertime because of this event. I went straight to Shara's place right after our supervisor's pakain.

We were able to go to the event before 10:00 am. As expected, there are lots of photo enthusiasts who registered and joined the event. We filled-up the registration form and lined-up for our DPP7's ID and have my first shot.

My ID

F na F

Photoskwela was left behind because of the booth stamps that we should complete for the raffle passport. We lined-up under the scorching heat to complete the 20 stamps.

Fully accomplished raffle passport. Yay! ^^

We liked a lot of facebook pages and got some freebies. Thanks to Henry's Professional for the Pod Bag that I've won plus the camera cleaning kit. ^^

The gift pack from Henry's :)

We really enjoyed the event and took a lot of pictures.

Meowth

Shara & I

I AM NIKON booth

Haizt! I wanna finish the event but sad to say, I still have my weekend work. We went home by 5:00 pm and hoping that my name won't be called in the major raffle because I will regret it forever. Lol!

Freebies!! ^^

Thanks DPP7 for this awesome event plus the freebies that we've got. I will surely join the event next year if my schedule will permit me.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento